Re: IML: Junk-yard surprise !!! sad

In short, the 90's Imperials went from 1990 to 1993 model years, and (personal opinions aside) they are essentially glorified New Yorkers.  Again, in short, the differences (off the top of my head) are:

*Unique front and rear clip
*Full rear vinyl roof
*Higher stock trim level, including automatic climate control, nicer stereos, and a Mark Cross package option for leather.
*the "Imperial" name (I think it goes without saying here how important that is =])

Can someone add to this list?

-Jason