IML: 64-66 Stainless Wheel Mouldings

I just delivered a large batch of these trim items to
Lowell.  These are the items that trim out the wheel
opening and are arches.  You can get them used for
less or he has them sent out (for more), polished, and
whatever dings are removed.  Once polished, they take
on the brilliant appearance of chrome, even though
they are stainless steel.  His "done" ones are almost
indistinguishable from NOS and are a super addition to
any car not already so equipped.

Lowell is on the club website under:
PARTS -->  SALVAGE YARDS