Re: IML: Vinyl or paint?

I would defiantly paint the top before replacing the top. i had a 78 NYB and painted the hole car and then habd the top put back on it it was just fine. lasted 4 yrs till Isabel killed it 2 yrs back.

Alan Jordan

-------------- Original message from Paul Volkmann <blackplumcoupe@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------