IML: Javier's fuel sender (68)

Javier,

Or anybody else that might be interested.

I was looking at an old Year One catalog this afternoon.  They do show a
fuel sender assembly for "68-72 full-size except station wagons."  In the
2000 catalog, it is $105.  Includes gasket, appears to include float, does
not include "sock."

They also state that they can rebuild yours.

Year One is in Atlanta, great service, pricey.  1-800-YEARONE, or on the web

Michael