RE: IML: plug wires for a 68?? or how far can you throw a distributor?

RE: IML: plug wires for a 68?? or how far can you throw a distributor?

Comments on wires, the missing condenser, or slow breathing techniques
appreciated.

Michael:

Install an electronic ignition system.

Tom,

Thanks.  Hadn't considered it yet, but may have to.  I have converted three A-bodies to electronic, using the MOPAR conversion kit.  I like the consistency.  I suspect junkyard parts would be abundant and cheap, but I'll at least try again before giving up on this distributor.

Michael