Re: IML: Engine problems

Would be interested in this answer myself, as I just rebuilt a 413 in a 61 imperial and have basiaclly the same problme.  I am starting to supect the wrong lifters.  I put shims under the rockers and that helped.  Did not have good compresson.  Even changed intake manifolds.  Better but still not right.  Will run fine for a while then put it in gear and runs rough. Checked the carb gaskets and check for vacumn leaks.  At my wits end.  New wires plug, gas.  Same thing.