RE: IML: 68 Fuel Sending unit. NEED PART NUMBER

RE: IML: 68 Fuel Sending unit. NEED PART NUMBER

Javier,

If you are willing to gamble on 67 (I would be):

GAUGE, Imperial, 2809 010 (I know, but they call it "gauge," really)

This, in the illustrations, is indicated to include the float as part of this part number.

The "sock," which I'd most strongly recommend against, in favor of an inline fuel filter somewhere near but ahead of the fuel pump, 1670 694 (for all lines, all engines, except 426).

Maybe your dealer can use this to pull up more info.

Good luck.

Michael
68 Crown 4 dr