IML: 68 Fuel Sending unit. NEED PART NUMBER

IML: 68 Fuel Sending unit. NEED PART NUMBER

Hell Everyone!

My local Chrysler Dealer say, “ 68???  I don’t have any books or anything that goes back that far…”

Does anyone have the part number for the fuel tank sending unit?  (the assembly with the float, and intake line (with filter cover)?

On mine, the float is rusted through, the filter clogged with rust and is general disintegrated shape.  The car was stored with an empty tank aside from some water for most of 25 years.

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs fuel sending unit and the plastic trim piece at the outboard bottom of the passenger seat.

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible