RE: IML: The Smell of a Haze Green Imperial

RE: IML: The Smell of a Haze Green Imperial

The rest of us “cool kids”

after all I don’t even want to own a Newport, or is it Chrysler Imperial?

in MY circle of friends

the last car of complete distinction was the ’66 body on frame Imperial

Mr. Ulman, would you be so kind as to keep your elitest, name-calling opinions off this list.  It’s a huge negative that does this site absolutely no good.  Also, would you please provide a list of the “cool kids” or YOUR circle of friends so the majority knows who to look up to?

Thanks

Ed B

’68 Crown “Newport” Convertible