Re: IML: Imperial Ebay-ing tip

I occasionally check the ebay stores and have purchased items from them, but for the most part they consist of items seldom needed like NOS hood latches and such and are often over priced. not to say that is always the case, I once found a NOS pair of tail lenses for a friends studebaker hawk at an incredible deal $35.00 for the pair, my friend was very very  happy with such a great deal but that is a rare find for ebay stores. I do think if you keep a very close watch on the store listings you will get some deals due to being the first to spot the item.
                                             michael pressley