IML: Imperial Ebay-ing tip

I mentioned earlier that I had opened an ebay store.

As a consequence of that experience, I have learned a
few ebay things that I thought you might want to know
if you decide to use them for your Imperial parts
searches (or other).

One can list things for ONLINE AUCTION or one can list
them in STORE INVENTORY.

If you type in CHRYSLER IMPERIAL (or whatever), you'll
get all of the online (premium) auctions.

If you do so and then scroll to the bottom of the page
and look for:
Get more results in other eBay areas:

* See additional Buy It Now items from eBay Store
sellers
Click through!!!

There are lots of things languishing in people's
stores, and there is no bidding.  It is generally all
"buy it now".  This is sorta the "land that auctions
forgot", as they won't ever show up on a regular
search of a really large category (ebay has it rigged
that way).

In this section, you have the item all to yourself at
a stated price, and don't have to risk getting outbid,
plus you get somewhat instant gratification with the
BIN function.  I doubt most other ebay'ers are looking
there much either, so you might find some gems?   -I
did.

Faxon's auto lit has a nice IMPERIAL section, by the
way.  Lots of NOS, used, and reprint FSM manuals.
Pricey at times compared to doing the bare-knuckle
thing via random auctions that come up, but instant
gratification has it's costs.

If you respond to this post, please remember to focus
on IMPERIAL and how ebay relates to it, and not get off-track.

Kenyon Wills