RE: IML: 68 Radios...

Javier,

Are you concerned with correctness, or just a good system that doesn't look out of place?

The stereo had a separate multiplex unit mounted in the trunk.  I don't know if it would have been elsewhere in the vert, since it would have been at about the same place as the pump.  Also, no idea where the correct rear speakers, if any, might have been.  I think correct will be hard.  Unapparent should be pretty simple, though I'd suggest avoiding the correct door speaker boxes.  I think you have better choices for placement that are out of harm's way.

Good luck!

Michael

OBSESSED with the arrival of my 68 Shriner?s vert!

 This car has the regular 68 AM/FM (non-stereo I believe) radio in dash.  If I were able to find just the door speaker boxes, would one of the radio refurbishment guys be able to convert my radio into a stereo unit and mount new speakers into the door boxes?  Or are there more issues than I am aware of?