IML: anybody in the "list" that owns a '57, '58, or early '59 . . . . .

IML: anybody in the "list" that owns a '57, '58, or early '59 . . . . . .

with an opinion on tires and with which to replace them when needed?

Just so that these folk might know, a goodly number of year's ago, I bought a set of Lester
9.50 x 14 (6-ply!) bias plys. I got lucky in that I was able to sell them to a friend after I put
four or five thousand miles on 'em. He liked 'em; I really didn't. "Takes all kinds to make a
world", they say.

Anybody else with similar experience(s)?

Jerry