RE: IML: 90 Imperial Radio

Daniel,

The wiring diagram for the deck shows that the "remote lead" cable goes to the amplifier or external antannae. I've put the remote lead to the amp wire (from the car), but I dont get any sound from the subs. But when i ground the amp wire, and use the radio, i get sound from the subs! But using a CD, nothing from the subs.

Ross,
I'm in the same boat, I wanted my 30GB iPod photo to hook into my car stereo, this deck allows me to search/browse/change song/change playlist, all on the deck, and my iPod is conveniently stashed in the ash tray out of sight, with no wires. Plus the thing charges it which is invaluable to me.