From: Greg and Russell <65luxuryliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 30, 2005 1:43 PM
To: chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: staying dry?

Hi Neal.

This storm was far worse than Ivan, and did much more damage here at our
house.  We've connected the generator, so at least we'll have a little juice
now and then.  The power line has been ripped off the house, not that we'd
have power anyway.  Needless to say, no AC - which means life is going to
SUCK!!  We didn't have power for a week after Ivan, and that was like a
practice hurricane compared to this one.

The big live oaks are still standing, but much thinner.  I don't think the
trees on the house have done any damage.  The top half of the water oak
across the street came down and smashed into the front of the house and
through the roof.

But we are okay, as are cars and dogs.  At least we aren't in New Orleans or
Mississippi coast.  No one has heard from Mark and Donna, and Todd doesn't
know if he has a house to go home to.  We seem to be the "kiss of death" as
far as a mid-winter meet goes.  First Gulf Shores, then Biloxi - we've
really run out of locations.

Russell