RE: IML: Helloooo!

Thanks!  And congratulations on the four door!  I also decided to ship instead of fly and drive or drive and tow.  It just works better for me especially since I’m located in South Florida.

I’ve been told that the interior and top are just green (not Haze, Forest or otherwise).  I think it’s an unusual color combination and white is a great color for Miami.

The pics that Jeff Ingraham took of these cars in 2003 are on the IML website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Rare/Shriner/Krenzien/index.htm

As soon as the car arrives in Miami, I will definitely take pictures and send them to the web site.

I am really excited!  This is my 2nd Shriner’s convertible and the 68 has always been my favorite.

Regards,

Javier

Impatiently waiting for my 1968 IMPs of Omaha Imperial Convertible