From: Joe [mailto:joestill1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Javier, Bay Adventures
Subject: Re: IML: Helloooo!

Javier:

We're all just green (please, please, please, it is NOT a reference to the colour of the car) with envy.

...and this ole fat boy is just sittin' here wishin' his better half would left him have a 67-68 'vert.

There are definite advantages and definite disadvantages to bein' married.....LIMH

Congratulations on the acquisition!!!  I am positive it will be going to a good home and will be cherished for a long, long time.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas

<<TAP TAP>>  Is this thing on?

It seems like everyone has food coma after lunch today.  Or was it something I said?

Will no one congratulate me on my new acquisition???

Javier

1968 IMP Convertible (Polar white with green top & interior)

PS. Are the green top and leather interior on my convertible Haze Green?