IML: Haze green and other things?

First, thanks Bill, you said it well.

I have been too darn busy to read the (apparently uninterrupted) rantings on this subject for several days now - been just blowing off the digests, as the folks who refuse to learn how to SNIP the entire damn digest from their replies make it a LOOOOONNNNGGG scroll through interminable repetitions to read the bare snippets of actual info in a given digest. But that's a completely separate rant, eh?

I've personally never been completely in love with the greenish variations on the late 60s-early 70s fashion theme, either - but it sure does mark the era, like it or not. I even have an antique sewing machine cabinet that was painted (slathered, rather) with that gawd-awful avocado "antiquing kit" paint.... I fear I will never get it all out of the lovely oak.....

But for crying out loud, what is the big deal here? My Grandma always said that if you can't find something nice to say, you should probably not say anything. I have found her to be entirely correct in this, though I have at times failed to live up to her high standards.

Let's talk about transmission adjustments on the '68 Torqueflite 727, or installation techniques for front shocks on a '68, or something else interesting!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
www.IrishHuntersandJumpers.com
Sultan, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown (SOVEREIGN GOLD!! with Antique Gold leather:>)))