RE: IML: first hemi heads - who sir, no not me sir, then who sir, Tucker

RE: IML: first hemi heads - who sir, no not me sir, then who sir, Tucker?

I seem to recall that somewhere around 1906 International Harvester had a hemispherical head combustion chamber.  Unfortunately I'm not having any luck putting my hands on any supporting documents.  :-(

Ken

67 Crown 4 drht

69 Satellite (RoadRunner wanna be)

63 Power Wagon