RE: IML: '68 for sale ad - opinions

Kate,

Thanks for the welcome to the list!  Your car is a beauty, but too far away.
I am without my car because I left it in Washington rather than try to get
it back across the country.  Would have been cheaper, and smarter, to make
another trip back west and drive it across.  Hindsight....

I did a little checking on the 2dr, and it is still in Oregon, so it's out
also.  I initially thought it was in Maryland.  Since school starts again
for me next week, my looking will be much closer to home.  I will keep your
site bookmarked, though.

Also, thanks for the sacrifice you make in supporting a son in the military.

Michael