Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:04 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '68 for sale ad - opinions

>>>quoted....>>>>>>>>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:03:56 -0500
From: "Michael O. Mann"
Subject: IML: does this 68 belong to anyone here?
All,

I am not seeing any listings on the club "for sale" page, and have been
daydreaming just a little.  If interested, take a look at this 2dr Crown.
Asking price is $5K.  More than I need to spend, but attractive.  Would also
rather find one closer to home (Mississippi), but I know there are not a
whole lot of these cars out there.  Anyone here recognize, or own, this one?

Any input appreciated.
Michael, without a 68

http://www.americandreamcars.com/1968imp2drht051904.htm

Welcome, Michael!

Well, it's a two door HT. whereas Lucille is a four door. Price may be not
too far out of line - though in the middle of that text I thought I saw
mention of "restored", so it ain't original. Sounds to me as though they
swiped some of my descriptive text from when I advertised Lucille for sale
last time, though. I've had that happen before on other things, too!  Lots
of plagiarists on ebay these days.

If you are seriously interested in a nice DRIVEABLE '68 Imperial, for
considerably less than this one, give me a shout off list. I am trying to
cut back on a LOT of rolling stock, including hubby's antique tractors and a
'62 C**vy one ton project rod. View Lucille on the OIC website, here
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1968/KateTriplett/index.htm

Please note that all of these pictures were taken with the idea of showing
her faults - this is one gorgeous car, and she's lovely to drive, too.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
www.IrishHuntersandJumpers.com
Sultan, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown 4 door HT