Re: IML: classic car safety

a mother of a freind of mine was very active in the 60's having seat belts mandated as factory installed in all cars - I could give her a call and see If her mother would be intrested in talking about that - we think of thi sas authentic to our cars - but this was very much an activity movement back in the day - just like MAD,........