Re: IML: Online Imperial Survey - Check it out!

Re: IML: Online Imperial Survey - Check it out!

Thanks Kenyon!
(I see you from the effort you put in here you have been on computer instead of the garage working on one of you IMPERIALS! Ok you have had enough fun now get wrenching!)

Seriously folks, it is stuff like this that makes this clulb what it is!

George