RE: IML: 1960 on ebay

Interestingly, it seems to have the "more round" steering wheel, and also maunal windows. In the early '60s in Southern California, one of our neighbors had an identical car. It was also a Custom, but it had power windows. With the correct interior installed, it looks like this could be a pretty nice car.

Paul W.