Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: IML: Autotemp II needed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Boekhout" <charger69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:52 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: IML: Autotemp II needed

It's surprising to read about one of the aluminum
units making its way to a junkyard. It was probably
worth more than the car. ;)

Which is why I was so excited when I found it! This was at one of those huge You-pull-the parts-yourself yards. When I brought it to the counter, the drone that takes the money said: " What in the &*#% is that? I said: "Heater control valve for a Chrysler" The drone said: " Fifteen Bucks!" I cheerfully paid the man and left the yard trying not to skip all the way to the truck.

Needless to say, I hate you, you lucky so and so. :-)

Chris 72 Lebaron 71 Lebaron