From: Ken W Stephenson [mailto:kss37215@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:07 PM
To: dickb@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: (81-83 EFI cars)

Doing
some testing, I noticed that the feedback lead from the Power Module is
the same as the pump drive, so I monitored it with the VOM.  It reads
about 2 1/2 to 3 volts idling.   Is that normal?  In one of the web pages
either you or Bob mention snaking a wire out through the air snorkel to
monitor the pump voltage.  It's easier to pin prick the light green wire
on pin 4 of the ASDM.  Monday morning quarterbacking sure is easy.
Anyway, this buggy seems to like moderate climates, but why?
Regards, Ken

---