Re: IML: Head Lights

Thank You     JB
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Hogg" <luxoliner@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Head Lights

: That's essentially what I did on my 77 New Yorker.  I disconnected all the
: headlights and pulled out a complete headlight wiring harness from my
parts
: pile.  I plugged the replacement harness into the headlights then wired
that
: to the relays (yes, one for high and one for low beam).  I control the
: relays simply by controlling the relays by using the stock headlight
socket
: connections as Dave suggests.
: