From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Original/Customized

: All of my Imperials (1955 through 1968) are totally original, yet I would
not consider any of them to be garage ornaments. Some of them need more work
to make them completely road worthy, even though they all run and drive. I
don't feel that conversions from original style systems, to conglomerations
of modern parts are necessary to accomplish this goal.
:
: That said, what ever someone wants to do to their own car to make it the
way that they want to is their business. I think it is most important to
make sure that what ever has been done is documented, so that a future owner
can figure out how to maintain/repair it. A conversation with a fellow
"Imperialist" this morning reminded me that none of us really "owns"
anything, but rather pay for the privilidge to preserve it for the next
purchaser.
:
: Every car will find another owner whether stock, mild custom, or wild
custom, as long as it is well kept and loved.
:
: Paul W.
:
: In an email dated 25/7/2005 2:19:35 am GMT Daylight time,