Re: IML: Master cylinder push rod question

Re: IML: Master cylinder push rod question

Ah, very good point, Elijah:

But, yes, I did replace all the flexible brake lines.  I replaced those along with a bunch of other "stuff" on Kenyon's advice, just after I bought the car last Fall.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas