IML: 62 Brake Problem

Hello list- I am looking for some help with my brakes for my 62 Crown Coupe. The brakes just don't want to release all the way. The car has all new parts- including a re-built booster. Does anyone know what the proper length should be for the booster rod that extends into the master cylinder? I believe that this may be the problem. The manual states to bring the booster in to the dealer for adjustment. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Gary R Ashton
62 Crown Coupe