From: "Neal Herman" <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Airflow knock-off?

Now why would someone seeking Art Deco Airflow design spend $99,500 for the
Peugeot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4558648065

When they could spend a mere $85,000 and get the Real McCoy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4558932
626&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

And God knows the Chrysler is SOOOOO much prettier!

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
et al.