Re: IML: Airflow knock-off?

In a message dated 6/28/05 8:13:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, desotobravo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

As for Airflow imitators, Volvo, Toyota, Renault and
Peugeot all introduced unmistakable Airflow styling
following Chrysler's lead. I believe a case could be
made that the Volkswagen Beetle was similarly
influenced.

The thought that a VW Beatle was related to a Chrysler Airflow is simply overwhelming.