IML: Fwd: Your 1964 Imperial LeBaron

Does anyone on the list know this person?
--- Begin Message ---
Hello George,

my name is Rene Pulsfort and I come from Germany. ( Sorry for my bad english
)
Do you still own your 1964 Imperial LeBaron?
I have seen it in the registry of www.imperialclub.com.
I am also a owner of a 64 LeBaron but can´t get it on the road because of
the German "DMV" . We call it "Zulassungsstelle".

My problem is that the original US-Title got lost in the late 80s.
Now I want to restore the Imperial and get it on the road with a special
licenseplate for old classic cars.

This requires the the car is at least 25 years old.
Now i can´t prove to them by a offical US-Title that the third didget ( 4 )
in the VIN of my Imperail means that it was build in 196!4!.

The Zulassungsstelle ( DMV ) don´t accept the "Standard Chrysler Catalog"
as a proof for the age of the car because it is not an document from a
authority.
I need a copy of a US-Title from a 1964 Imperial LeBaron which shows the
year of construction ( 1964 ) and at least the first 3 didgest ( 934 ) from
the VIN.

Please, you are my only hope. I don´t know anybody else who owns a 64 LB.
Maybe I can descripe my problem a little easier on the phone.
I can call you if you will sent me your number.

My phone number is:  0049 4151 870507
My fax number is  :  0049 40 52599

Please please help me and please don´t ignore this mail!!
Otherwise threre is no chance for me to get a "autority-proof" that shows my
car was build in 1964. I need a simple copy from title of a 64Imp!

Regards from Germany

Rene

--- End Message ---