RE: IML: Collectible Automobile Magazine

RE: IML: Collectible Automobile Magazine

Very well said.  I am 30 years old and have had my my Imperial since I was 24.  I am proud of that.  My car is sitting right now.  That is a crime.  I am living in Mexico for the time being amd can not enjoy it here.  I have what I think is the best year ...of course 1960  but that´s just me.  Ít´s nice to talk to a fellow Imperial oewner.  Jamie Miller..