Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Philip Chapman (1926)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Philip Chapman (1926)

Hi Phillip,

That probably explains why there was no head on my 29 L*80 when I bought it.

however you wont like what I am going to tell you now! I bought a head to replace it in New Zealand! but in order to buy it I had to buy a whole range of spares, almost enough to build another car if I had a chassis!

Amongst the spares was a complete 27/28 E 80 engine and another head (which incidently was a red head).

The problem is they are now in England

Regards

Nigel Plant

29   L*80 Locke bodied Convertible Coupe