Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:34 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: slow windows 64-66

For the slow part, last summer I worked on my right side windows, will do it
for the driver's side hopefully soon, but I removed the assemblies, cleaned,
lubed both the assmblies and the gear boxes themselves, etc, works a lot
better now and I figure it is easier on the motors and they should last a
long time without as much drag.  Took about one full afternoon since the
service manual didn't seem quite accurate about it and I muddled along, also
had gotten some advice from another list member who had done it recently,
can't recall who though.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64
Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S;
'69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340