IML: Vince in Boston, about the pix being too large

Check with one of your computer geek friends, they will know what to do. There are settings in your digital camera program where you can select the size of the image. Mine works, and I don't know why, but I do know that you can change the sizes before you send. Good luck, ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "mail.lig.bellsouth.net" <jagster911@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 2-tone in 1955?

Gosh, me too! I saw one on the Chrysler dealer's lot back the, and was driving a 51 Imp hardtop at the time. and the newer 55 was priced at 3500, and I could not qualify for a loan, as I made like 125 a week. I have been heartbroken for years for not being able to own and drive that car. It was red, with a black painted top, and red and black leather interior. Have never seen one in that combination since.
----- Original Message ----- From: "M Turner" <tminjesu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:29 PM

Well, the pic I tried to send was too large. :( It is an awesome white on coral Imperial. If someone tells me how to post it to OIC, I will. Also, some of our folks should look more carefully at what is posted already in our group. There is a handsome white on green '55, a dashing gold on white, and a few others. These were such GORGEOUS Imperials. I was 11 when the '55's first came out, and I can remember to this day my excitement over these cars!
Vince in Boston