RE: IML: IML DIGEST

Two-tone was definitely an option on the C-69 models; but the C-70 (8
pass. sedan or limo) was offered only in monotone.

According to the dealer Color and Upholstery Options book, green on
white was offered only on the Newport (option code 76).  It was a Jade
Green (dark, metallic, real green, NOT a blue-green/turuoise/aqua)
roof over a Platinum body.

In the sedan, the closest to a green over white would have been
Shantung Green over Porcelain Green (option code 63).  Porcelain is a
very pale green, somewhat similar to the look of vintage jadite
kitchenware bowls from the 30s-50s.  Shantung is a metallic green, not
quite as dark as the Newport's Jade Green, with a bit of blue, but not
so much I'd call it turquise.  The interesting thing about these
greens is, according to my Acme Paint Co. mix chart (think recipe for
each color), the Jade actually has more blue tint in it than Shantung
does, but it is offset by the addition of yellow green tint that
Shantung doesn't have.

Again, according to the dealer book, there were no sedan color options
that had a white body with a different roof color.  For the Newport, a
white (Platinum) body could be had with a Rhapsody Blue, Jade Green or
Nugget Gold.  However, the book boldly asserts, on the first page,
"All specifications subject to change without notice."   I do believe
that sometime during the model year some, or all, of the Newport color
options became available on the Sedan.

The color options book contains color samples, in approx 10x4" sheets;
the two-tone combinations are shown with the colors adjacent to one
another so you can see how well (or not) they go together.