Re: IML: Diamond Back triple band white and top boot questions

Re: IML: Diamond Back triple band white and top boot questions

would someone quote the price of the tire so we all can see them for our 66's? Does anyone have the soft vinyl center piece for the top boot/top well  to copy stitching and details .. I ll return it or buy one if original