IML: 1967 Chrysler Imperial 4 sale

Im putting my 67 imperial up for sale one last time. i really dont have time to work on the car because i have school and other car projects. so im really short on time. im selling for $1,500 obo. price is negotiable im located in south california.if i dont sell im going to have to junk the car the body is in pretty good shape some dings here and there nothing big paint needs a buff. only thing it needs to get on the road is whole front brake sysytem i have some brake lines but i need rotors. engine turns over but will not stay on. so if anyone is interested on SAVING this car from the junk yard email me for more pics. like i said price is negotiable.
Hope to hear from someone.