Re: IML: 75 melted electronic parts

The battery moisture is probably just water from charging.  The other is
obviously potting compound.  As long as it does not run into something
and goo it up, that's just the nature of that stuff.  My "perfect" 82 EFI
Imperial lost it all from the ASDM and just kept on running for another 5
years.  Made it easier to clean the relay contacts.  Put a voltmeter
across the battery when idling, should not read over about 14.5 if the
battery is still charging.