Re: IML: Kenyon's Bagged Big Game

Kenyon, Papa Hemingway (and my late grandfather) would be proud of you
posing with that big brown game you bagged.

As for the '62, why the heck can't you live in the midwest and how the heck
do you manage to find so many cool cars? I think the only time I've even
seen an Imperial driving around here in Ohio was in a parade.

I would so hock my kids to grab that pretty white baby off you; some body
dings but you're right: so much of it looks great.

Nice catch!