Re: IML: 1955, need brake pedal return spring

Re: IML: 1955, need brake pedal return spring

Mine broke also, but at the end where it hooks on. It fell on the floor under the steering column. I was able to bend the last coil to "make another end" on it and reconnect both ends of the spring. If yours is still there you may be able to do the same thing. Check under the front seat. Also, look up under the dash to see if it might still be hanging up there from one end.

Paul