IML: Windshield for 68 Convertable and power Antenna Top

IML: Windshield for 68 Convertable and power Antenna Top

Hi List, Looking for 68 windshield, anyplace where I can get it new ? Used in good shape would be fine. Also lost the round piece on top of the  power antenna that screws on.
All your help is appreciated.

Thanks Luis.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

Do you Yahoo!?