IML: Part # for '59 Gas Tank Sending Unit???

IML: Part # for '59 Gas Tank Sending Unit???

We have numbers for a 58 and for a 60.  We have a number that is in between on a spare sending unit.  We are guessing it is a 59 number 1972236  Can anyone verify?  We don't have a parts book for 59.  We want to replace the one in the 59 but don't want to take what's in there out for exchange just yet.  Rather send off the mystery one, if it is for a 59, have it done, and then when it is returned, pop it in the tank after removing the bad one.  Don't want to fuss with draining, removing the tank twice.

Hope someone can help save us at least one messy job.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, 61/60