IML: Question on Center Planes

My brake overhaul project on our '56 Sedan has reached the point of removing
the front wheel cylinders and I've run into a small challenge.  The center
planes on both sides are in poor condition.  One of the adjuster cams on each is
seized and two of the four bolts that attach the center plane to the spindle
refuse to come out.

I have a copy of the FSM but it only talks about disassembly to this point
and does not appear to cover repair of the center planes themselves.  Are they
serviceable or must they be replace as an assembly?  Anyone have suggestions as
to a) how to repair them myself, b) who to go to have them repaired, or c)
where to buy 'new' ones?

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan