IML: Fwd: Chrysler 50th

Hola

This is to let all of you know the latest of what's happening in June.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc
--- Begin Message --- Roger
We had our meeting last night. They got your money and you are good to go. Frank Rhodes called during the meeting and talked to us on a speaker phone. He is Walter P Chrysler great grand son and lives in Chestertown Maryland. He is coming and Jack Chrysler who is Walter Chrysler grand son who lives in Los Angeles is coming. Frank Rhodes has been a big supporter of the Museum. He has went to Detroit and talked to Chrysler Corp in to giving the Museum alot the last couple of years. We are going to build a new building ( 50 x 100 ) across the street from his boyhood home just to put cars in. Frank said Chrysler Corp will give or lend us cars. We could even get some prodotypes.
Leo Groff ( another board member ) had his list of people that has called to say they were coming. I forgot to get a copy of that list. I have a list of people that I have talked to and said they were coming. So far we have 50 cars coming. It is still 3 months away and we have people calling all the time. There is some of my list.
John tuthill Golden, Co. 48 New Yorker Convertible
" 35 DeSoto Airflow
" " 26 Dodge Brothers
Stuart Corbett, New Raymer, Co 47 Plymouth Convertible, Special Delux
Bill Sullivan Loveland Co. 49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4D Sed
Stillwell, KS 1970 Plymouth Cuda
Phillipsburg, KS 1968 Imperial 4DHT
Kansas City, KS 1956 Imperial
Clumbus, NE 1966 Charger
1956 Imperial 4D Southampton
Tulsa, OK 1963 New Yorker
Hays, Ks 1966 Newport Convetible
Ellis, KS 1968 Charger
" 1970 challenger Convertible
" 1969 Roadrunner
" 1970 Dodge Dart
" 1968 Sattelite
" 1962 Chrysler 300
" 1970 Superbird
" 1940 Dodge Cab over truck ( we just restored this one a couple of months ago)
" 1926 Chrysler Sed
" 1975 Roadrunner
" 1938 DeSota street rod
" 1937 Dodge coupe street rod
" 1968 cuda
Hays, Ks 1970 Charger

Roger I really want to thank you for all your input and work you have done for us.
Denis

--- End Message ---