IML: Chrysler British Rootes Group

I have overlooked the obvious on the Humber Imperial ebay ad that Kenyon referred us to. I advised there was no Chrysler connection that I knew of, but it looks like I have to eat my words. In large print, no less, it states Chrysler British Rootes Group. Had I spent the time to actually read the ad, I'd have learned this a few hours earlier.

So a Chrysler it is. Might that be 100 year old claro walnut? Individual front seat arm rests? I should have realized the connection. I can almost see the '59 Saratoga in the front end.

Eric
Portland, Oregon