IML: 69 Imperial

I see that the car has less than one day to run and no bids.
I have to agree with others that the modifications to the car do not make it attractive to potential buyers.  I would have charged the air and have the interior repair done, rather than the engine modifications.  Anyone on the list have an idea how difficult to return the car to stock?  Do the cam and transmission changes make it less desirable as a road car?  I would think the rear end gears would do that...