IML: 'Blank' 1960 wheelcovers (?)

A while back I bought a set of 15 inch wheels and tires from a friend of mine.  He had taken them off of a '66 Dodge Monaco that apparently had been ordered with 15 inch wheels/tires, but not as part of the disc brake option.  The wheelcovers that came on that car are just as you described--the '60 Imperial covers with no "agitators" and no stamped lettering.  I've never seen these covers anywhere before.  Wouldn't be the first time Ma Mopar saved a few nickels by recycling a wheelcover design.  Look at the first disc brake wheelcovers and you'll see that they're basically the '59 Imperial mid-year 15" wheelcovers with a different center and the "disc brake" stamped in the raised center ring.  Of course, the you'll also recognize that wheelcover with a 300 emblem in the center on the early 60's 300's.
Cheers,
Roger